maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Release plugin release
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:03:48 GMT
I'd like to use version 2.2 of the release plugin so I can use the completionGoals to release
commons vfs. So while looking into doing I release I found that it has a dependency on maven-scm-api
1.5-SNAPSHOT. Is a release of that being considered?

On a related topic, while looking at possibly using the scm plugin in commons vfs it was recommend
that I not use it since -Dincludes might affect other plugins.  I also noticed that there
doesn't seem to be an scm:remove task and I wondered why. Instead, I've ended up using the
exec plugin to invoke svn directly.

Ralph