maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: MSITE-560 branch
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 05:16:39 GMT
+1 to create a report-exec module in shared
but only *after* 3.0-beta-4 release, since the actual test in MSITE-560 branch
doesn't have any UT or IT, and using it in maven-pdf-plugin before releasing a
1.0 version would help being sure of the 1.0 version
For the moment, having the code in its own java package is the important step
for 3.0-beta-4 release that prepare migration to the future component

+1 to merge to site-3.x branch *before* 3.0-beta-4
with ITs running, and given the few changes in the code, it will be easy and
fast (I can do it this week-end) and I don't think there are much risks to
introduce regressions

For safety, releasing maven-site 2.3 is still necessary, since Maven 2.2
compatibility in maven-site-plugin 3.0-beta-4 release will need real world
tests: that's all the idea with merging now and not after.

It's time to release maven-site-plugin 2.3 and 3.0-beta-4

Regards,

Hervé