maven-dev mailing list archives

From oliver <oliver.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compile code using maven
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:44:51 GMT
Hi,

as suggested by Nicolas you should adapt you project structure according the maven guideline.
But as I know from several projects moved from Ant to Maven this is not always possible. You
can tell Maven your project structure as described on my blog at http://oli.blogger.de/stories/1689356/:

<build>
  <sourceDirectory>${basedir}/src</sourceDirectory>
  <testSourceDirectory>${basedir}/test</testSourceDirectory>
  <resources>
    <resource>
      <directory>src</directory>
    </resource>