maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: [PLEASE TEST] Apache Maven 3.0.3-RC1
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:37:21 GMT
I note today's nightly breaks in the release plugin with a "null" version
reference in upstream artifacts which seems like a regression to a problem I
had back before 3.0 first came out.

Is there a release branch or are releases being made from trunk?

For reference, I'm downloading:

wget --no-check-certificate
https://grid.sonatype.org/ci/view/Maven/job/maven-3.0.x-bootstrap/jdk=java-5x,label=ubuntu/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/apache-maven/target/apache-maven-3.0.3-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree