maven-dev mailing list archives

From nicolas de loof <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Auto-Mirror Selection for Maven 3.x
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 08:57:03 GMT
I really like this feature suggest, and it would be a must-have if also
backported to maven2 !

Having to maintain mirroring based on declared repositories ID is a pain,
especially when transitive dependencies pull multiple IDs for the same repo
URL. From your schema, it seems the routing rules are based on target URL,
that would solve this with a centralized setup.

I'll take a look at code ASAP.
Nicolas