maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Legitimate use of ToolchainManagerPrivate?
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 22:34:02 GMT
I remember when I was writing that plugin I found a couple of use cases for
tool chains that the initial spec had missed... there could be some hack I'm
doing... also are you using maven 2 or 3.

I have not tested animal-sniffer-maven-plugin for generating signatures with
maven 3 so it might be that it only works in 2.0.10-2.2.1

- Stephen

---
screen
On 4 Feb 2011 17:41, "Andreas Sewe" <sewe@st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>