maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Going to release Assembly Plugin 2.2.1
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:39:40 GMT
Hi

This is just a heads up that I intend to release Maven Assembly Plugin
2.2.1 sometime soonish. It depends on maven-filtering 1.0, so it'll
probably be in a couple of weeks time.

I've moved the fixed issues over from the 2.3 bucket in JIRA, mostly
documentation-related stuff. Other things I'd like to include are:

MASSEMBLY-538 filtering broken in files containing '@'
- I'm working on this one.

MASSEMBLY-522 Thread safety
- It would be great if someone (Kristian?) could have a look at this
one. I'd like to learn how to do this type of check myself, but the only
docs I've found [1] are rather sparse. Any pointers would be much
appreciated.

Are there any other issues you'd like to fix? I'm in no particular hurry
to get the release out, so if you need time to fix things, there's room
for that.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/MAVEN/parallel-builds-in-maven-3.html
    (at the end of the page)

--