maven-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Establish a creation and retirement plan for plugins
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:57:49 GMT

+1 for the retirement part of the proposal but I'm a bit confused about
icluding a creation plan (I haven't followed the discussion up to now
though).

The current procedure for adding new plugins IIRC is to first put it in
the sandbox and then call a vote to promote it out of there. Is this
meant to be made obsolete?

-Lukas