maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA project for indexer?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 18:21:15 GMT

On 07/12/2010, at 3:20 AM, Jesse Glick wrote:

> On 12/03/2010 10:09 AM, Brett Porter wrote:
>> I went ahead and created this. http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MINDEXER
>
> Consider moving at least the open issues relevant to the donated codebase from:
>
> https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS/component/10050
>
> (For example, I would want to track NEXUS-3358 in the proper location.)

These mostly look like they are specific to Nexus' use of the indexer, which may or may not
overlap with the indexer code?

For indexer-specific ones like NEXUS-3358, it is probably best for the reporter to re-file
the issue in the new location... for others I'm guessing the Nexus devs will file the indexer-related
bits in MINDEXER as they go :)

- Brett

--
Brett Porter