maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Moving all reporting to a site project
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 12:41:35 GMT
In much the same way we have a little sub-project for releasing I think it's time to have one
for the site generation. Take the maven-site-plugin and any related plugins and move them
into their own tree. What I'm trying to do here is cull the set of plugins we have is to keep
the ones that are part of the core lifecycles and super popular plugins that get maintained
like the dependency plugin and enforcer plugin.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance