maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Culling dead/inactive plugins
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 12:41:48 GMT
I agree.
Perhaps for some of them we could discuss to move them to mojo.codehaus.org to let the community
take the lead on them if we find some volunteers (I'm thinking about the eclipse plugin for
example).

Arnaud

On Nov 1, 2010, at 1:37 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Following up from a discussion on the user list. I think it's time to be realistic about
providing a healthy level of support for plugins here. I think it makes more sense to reduce
the foot print of plugins we say we support and do those well as opposed to housing many plugin
that just don't get much love. I would ask people to think about the plugins we're housing
that we shouldn't. Probably a thread per plugin would be fine for discussion.