maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving all reporting to a site project
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:06:08 GMT
+1

On Nov 1, 2010, at 1:41 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> In much the same way we have a little sub-project for releasing I think it's time to
have one for the site generation. Take the maven-site-plugin and any related plugins and move
them into their own tree. What I'm trying to do here is cull the set of plugins we have is
to keep the ones that are part of the core lifecycles and super popular plugins that get maintained
like the dependency plugin and enforcer plugin.