maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Wagon?
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:40:51 GMT
You should be right to fix just that issue (or any others you feel you want to) and ship a
release. It's a fairly standard release, and if it passes the built in tests it should be
fine.

If you want to do additional testing, I usually upgraded Maven to use the new version and
ran the core integration tests against it.

On 31/10/2010, at 2:07 PM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> Hi
>
> WAGON-60 is currently blocking people from using Maven Site Plugin 2.1+
> in combination with webdav. I'd like to get that fix released, but have
> never released Wagon before.
>

> There are currently 3 unresolved issues scheduled for 1.0-beta-7:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&jqlQuery=fixVersion+%3D+%221.0-beta-7%22+AND+project+%3D+WAGON+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC
>
> WAGON-314 has a patch that seems reasonable, but then again I'm not all
> that familiar with the Wagon code base.
>
> WAGON-312 also has a patch, but the author calls the patch primitive so
> I'm not sure if it should be applied.
>
> WAGON-295 dates back to 2005, so we should be able to bump that to a
> later version.
>

> I'd be grateful if someone who has worked on Wagon can help to sort out
> what to do with these 3 remaining issues.
>
> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org