maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Maven 3.0 and Aether
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 06:00:31 GMT
Le mercredi 6 octobre 2010, Kristian Rosenvold a écrit :
> You can add
>
> http://github.com/sonatype/sonatype-aether/commits/master.atom
>
> to your reader/whatever, it's a a commit feed.
yes, I know there are other ways to work. I tried, but I didn't manage to
change my habits: I follow Maven changes with commits@maven.apache.org
mailing-list.
Github can send a mail on every commit AFAIK, even if it doesn't contain the
diff, the description would be useful. And this wouldn't impact actual Maven
developers with Apache mailing lists.
Note that I didn't see any Aether anouncement yet: such annoucements would be
useful to get traction over other communities to integrate Aether.

> But I also suppose this
> information should be added to some kind of page describing how/what to
> do with external dependencies (on a slightly more general basis). Is
> there such a page ?
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-m2-development.html seems the
right place

Regards,