maven-dev mailing list archives

From kristian <m.krist...@web.de>
Subject Re: [PLEASE TEST] Apache Maven 3.0-RC2
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:06:05 GMT
Hi,

still having problem with ProjectBuilder. after I followed the API
change of the ProjectBuildingRequest I see following
	at org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:185)
	at org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:175)
	at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(DefaultProjectBuilder.java:237)
	at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(DefaultProjectBuilder.java:219)
	at de.saumya.mojo.gemify.TestMojo.execute(TestMojo.java:60)

I setup a gist with the problematic code:
http://gist.github.com/593253

it works with version beta-2 and before and gets the NPE with version
beta-3 and later.

any hints are welcome to do the "better".

with regards, Kristian