maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: svn commit: r995105 - in /maven/site/trunk/src/site: apt/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.apt resources/developers/release/ resources/developers/release/.htaccess xdoc/index.xml.vm
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 17:16:57 GMT
Those were some pending changes I had that just never got deployed.
Most of that content was out dated and duplicated. I'm trying to
maintain a single source of all the central related documentation to
keep everything in sync. So far all of the forge docs and now the
Maven guide all point to or comprise the same set of documentation.