maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Maven 3 & JIRA
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:02:31 GMT
Is it possible for users to set the fix version? If it is can we change that so users can set
no fix version and place it in the "to be reviewed" bucket.

On Sep 20, 2010, at 9:26 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> Ok, done (I didn't spam the issues list).
>
> So, there are 20 current issues in Unscheduled to review.
>
> On 20/09/2010, at 6:08 AM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
>
>> Brett Porter wrote:
>>
>>> I'd like to suggest we move everything in ( 2.2.2,  2.2.x (to be reviewed), Unscheduled
) last updated before 1 Sep 2010 into "Issues to be reviewed for 3.x". [...]
>>> Any objections?
>>
>> Nope
>>

>> Benjamin

> --
> Brett Porter
> brett@apache.org
> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance