maven-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Should we start planning for v1.0.3?
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:28:41 GMT
There's a user asking for this. Should we decide for a time frame and try to
fix what ever we manage within that period?
I have one ongoing issue that I would like to spend some more time on. But I
should be able to finish within a week or two. Should we say beginning of
September?

Also, should we try to migrate to the new Codehaus Nexus instance for this
release? That will take some additional time, but it would be good to get
that done. I could start the process by mailing Codehaus.

/Anders