maven-dev mailing list archives

From <Giuseppe.Gr...@b-source.ch>
Subject RE: Base Abstract Mojo
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:05:09 GMT
YES it was a typo... and now it works! I'm sorry but yesterday after 12
hours at my desk I was a little bit burned out.

Thanks a lot!
Jeff

IMPORTANT:
This e-mail transmission is intended for the named
addressee(s)only.
Its contents are private, confidential and protected
from disclosure and should not be read, copied or
disclosed by any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask
you to notify the sender immediately by telephone
(+41 (0)58 806 50 00), to redirect the message to the
account "info@b-source.ch" and to delete this e-mail.
E-mail transmissions may be intercepted, altered or
read by unauthorized persons and may contain viruses.
Therefore, it is recommended that you use regular mail
or courier services for any information intended to be
confidential. However, by sending us messages through
e-mail, you authorize and instruct us to correspond by
e-mail in the relevant matter.
Thank you.