maven-dev mailing list archives

From <Giuseppe.Gr...@b-source.ch>
Subject How to get the execution id from a plugin
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:20:26 GMT
Hi all,

I've already sent this question to the users list... but probably was
the wrong place ;-)

Anyway, I'm writing a Maven plugin:

public class MyMojo extends AbstractMojo {

   private void execute() throws MojoExecutionException
   {
       /* I need to get the execution id here */
   }
}

... and given the following POM, I'm wondering how can I retrieve the
execution id from it:

<project>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <groupId>ch.bsource.plugins</groupId>
            <artifactId>my-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>RELEASE</version>
            <executions>
                <id>my-execution-id</id> <!-- I want to get this -->
                <goals>
                    <goal>mygoal</goal>
                </goals>
                <configuration>
                </configuration>
            </executions>
        </plugins>
    </build>
</project>

Any help would be really appreciated.
Jeff

Giuseppe Greco
Application Architect - System Integration & Applications

B-Source SA, Via Simen 14, CH-6900 Lugano
Tel. +41 58 806 56 42 Fax +41 58 806 50 01
giuseppe.greco@b-source.ch - www.b-source.ch

IMPORTANT:
This e-mail transmission is intended for the named
addressee(s)only.
Its contents are private, confidential and protected
from disclosure and should not be read, copied or
disclosed by any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask
you to notify the sender immediately by telephone
(+41 (0)58 806 50 00), to redirect the message to the
account "info@b-source.ch" and to delete this e-mail.
E-mail transmissions may be intercepted, altered or
read by unauthorized persons and may contain viruses.
Therefore, it is recommended that you use regular mail
or courier services for any information intended to be
confidential. However, by sending us messages through
e-mail, you authorize and instruct us to correspond by
e-mail in the relevant matter.
Thank you.