maven-dev mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Embedder 2.0.4 examples
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:55:43 GMT
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Milos Kleint <mkleint@gmail.com> wrote:
> actually netbeans is also using a summer 2008 2.1-SNAPSHOT (heavily patched)

Slight tangent but still hopefully on topic: if the embedder is not a
good way to reuse, say, the dependency resolution features of Maven,
what is?

I have a need for a relatively simple dependency resolution engine
(given coordinates, pull down an artifact plus transitives), and
obviously would like to reuse part of the guts of Maven for this
purpose.  I'm not sure where in the sea of APIs to look for this.

Thanks,
Laird