maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo not supported with Maven 3?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:08:25 GMT
No, you'll have to adjust to the new API. We are striving to be compatible from the CLI perspective.
We'll have a new method published for the 3.0 release.

On Jun 2, 2010, at 8:21 AM, Jamie Townsend wrote:

> I'm trying to get http://code.google.com/p/mojo-executor/ to work with Maven 3, but I'm
running into an UnsupportedOperationExecption coming from DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo.

> I've had a look at both the maven-sonar-plugin & maven-cli-plugin approaches to solving
this issue, but as far as I can tell, those solutions are not backwards compatible.  Is there
a backwards compatible way to achieve this?

> TIA,
> Jamie

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is not worth knowing.

 -— Alan Perlis