maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Nord, James" <JN...@nds.com>
Subject RE: Maven Embedder 2.0.4 examples
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:51:35 GMT
Try looking at the Maven ANT tasks - that has an ANT task for doing just that IIRC.

/James

-----Original Message-----
From: Laird Nelson [mailto:ljnelson@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 June 2010 12:56
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Maven Embedder 2.0.4 examples

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Milos Kleint <mkleint@gmail.com> wrote:
> actually netbeans is also using a summer 2008 2.1-SNAPSHOT (heavily patched)

Slight tangent but still hopefully on topic: if the embedder is not a
good way to reuse, say, the dependency resolution features of Maven,
what is?

I have a need for a relatively simple dependency resolution engine
(given coordinates, pull down an artifact plus transitives), and
obviously would like to reuse part of the guts of Maven for this
purpose.  I'm not sure where in the sea of APIs to look for this.

Thanks,
Laird

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and delete it from your
system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored
by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print
this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom.
A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00