maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 2.x bugs -> 3.0?
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 01:05:02 GMT
The 2.2.2 stuff is what eventually could/should be released to round out that series whether
3.0 is out or not.

The (< 20) bugs in 2.2.x still need to be reviewed for whether they apply to either version
or not.

I'm more concerned about the 300 bugs split between the "3.x to be reviewed" (older ones)
and "unscheduled" (bugs filed in the last year). These need to be reviewed for validity against
the 3.0 beta and either put into the "3.x / backlog", or closed out.

- Brett

On 19/06/2010, at 5:09 AM, Paul Benedict wrote:

> I presume that Maven 2.2 is on life-support with the heavy emphasis on
> the future of Maven 3. Is that a correct understanding? If so, I
> wonder if the tagged 2.2/2.x unresolved issues are particular to that
> branch, or are they bugs also in the trunk?
>
> Paul

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/