maven-dev mailing list archives

From kcmohankrishna <mo...@samudrasoftware.com>
Subject artifact missing
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:03:11 GMT

Hi all,

    I am new one to maven, I have no much experience with this tool.
Actually my problem is when i am deploy tool into my application arises
"BUILT FAILURE". and "Artifact missing".

It shows try to down load manually:

Missing:
----------
1) org.wicketstuff:tinymce:jar:1.4.1
  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.wicketstuff
-DartifactId=tinymce -Dversion=1.4.1 -Dpack
aging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.wicketstuff -DartifactId=tinymce
-Dversion=1.4.1 -Dpackag
ing=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

What is the value of "-Dfile=/path/to/file" it is repository path or any ?.
What i am giving the value?

Atcually my repository path is : "C:\Documents and Settings\Samudra\.M2"

-DURL and -DRepositoryId=[id] ?

Please give any suggestion for me this.

-----
Mohan