maven-dev mailing list archives

From Juven Xu <ju...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Recommended procedure for fixing hash file syntax
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:51:03 GMT
you can use these shell scripts:

find . -type f | xargs -i sh -c 'sha1sum {} | cut -d " " -f1 > {}.sha1'
find . -type f | xargs -i sh -c 'md5sum {} | cut -d " " -f1 > {}.md5'

release artifacts and their hashes in central will never be updated unless
manual fix is needed
if your artifacts' hashes in central are incorrect, tell me what are them so
I can fix.