maven-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Missing signatures for the wagon 1.0-beta-2 artifacts
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:31:16 GMT
While implementing a Maven environment for a customer where the signatures
for used Apache artifacts are verified, I've stumbled upon the fact that the
artifacts of wagon 1.0-beta-2 aren't signed. As all other versions (1.0
alphas and betas) have signatures, I'm confused. Does anyone know 1.0-beta-2
wasn't signed?

Unfortunately, very many plugins (most?) have a dependency to Maven 2.0.x
which depends on this specific version of wagon. This causes an issue as it
can't be verified. Could this be solved somehow so that we can have
dependencies to signed artifacts?

/Anders