maven-dev mailing list archives

From "M Muthukumaran" <MMu...@yodlee.com>
Subject Maven and Properties
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 04:46:02 GMT
Hi,

I have few properties defined in my settings.xml. I'm using it in my
POM's while compiling my code. However when I does the "mvn install" it
installs the artifact properly into my repository and it also installs
the POM into it. However the resulting POM in my repository is not
having the value of the property instead it just has the key that I have
declared in the POM.

Ideally I expect the property to be replaced with the values in the POM
which gets installed into my local repository.

Is this is known issue in maven? I'm using maven 2.2.1 version. If some
one worked around this issue please let me know what should I do here to
get rid of this blocker issue.

Thanks,

Muthu