maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Skins parent version 5 and Maven Stylus Skin version 1.2
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 18:28:23 GMT
On 2010-03-16 12:16, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
> Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-008/
>
> +1, looks generally good though IMHO the rendering of tables like in [0,
> 1] has been degraded due to the enforcement of equal column widths.

Sorry for coming late into this vote.

I agree with Benjamin. Equal table column widths just won't work for our
sites. I tried it with the main Maven site and on a plugin site. On the
main site the plugins table is unusable and on a plugin site the mojo
documentation pages are equally unusable.

I'm -1 on releasing the skin with this rule in it:

maven-base.css:

table  {
  table-layout:fixed;
}