maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request to Maven Site Plugin
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:23:56 GMT
On 2010-03-12 09:56, Markus Milcher wrote:
> Dear Developers,

Hi Markus

> currently i am working with Maven and first of all: Thanks!
>
> It's a very nice program and makes all easier.
>

> Right now i am configuring the site-plugin but have got a problem and i
> hope you are able to help me.
>
> In the category dependencies is the dependencie tree.
>
> Is it possible to make the URL's clickable?

I assume that you mean this part of the Dependencies Report (this one is
for the Site Plugin itself):

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/dependencies.html#Dependency_Tree

I don't see any URLs in the dependency tree, which ones do you mean?

> I attached a picture as example which links should be clickable.

Sorry, pictures don't make it through on this mailing list.

PS. Questions like these are better suited for the users mailing list.

--
Dennis Lundberg