maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Maven 2.0.11
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 23:40:35 GMT

On 15/02/2010, at 4:22 AM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

> Brett Porter wrote:
>
>> The staging repo is available here:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-002/
>
> +1
>
>> The distribution files are here:
>> http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/2.0.11/
>
> Something is wrong with
> http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/2.0.11/binaries/apache-maven-2.0.11-bin.tar.bz2
> It doesn't show up in the directory listing and when accessed directly it yields the
contents of apache-maven-2.0.11-bin.tar.bz2.md5.

It wasn't there (I'm assuming you got the md5 due to the way the views are configured for
httpd). I've put it in place from the staging repository now.

It looks like Nexus gave this back when I retrieved the files from the staging repository
using wget:

OpenSSL: error:140943FC:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert bad record mac
Unable to establish SSL connection.

Seems to be intermittent, and only on that file.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org