maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Zaleski, Rich" <Rich.Zale...@wsj.com>
Subject Maven-war-plugin not installing war. Installs ".jar" and renames it to ".war"
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:20:12 GMT
I've come across a problem that is closed and marked "Won't Fix".

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-121?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=208952#action_208952

It would be great if this would be fixed. It seems the maven-source-plugin works properly,
but the maven-war-plugin does not. I would like to generate primary and secondary artifacts
using a single pom file. It seems overly complex to have to make modules out of everything.

<plugin>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>default-jar</id>
<phase>package</phase>
<goals>
<goal>jar</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

<plugin>
<configuration>
<warName>cds_commons</warName>
</configuration>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>attach-war</id>
<phase>package</phase>
<goals>
<goal>war</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>attach-sources</id>
<phase>package</phase>