maven-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Fedorenko <i...@ifedorenko.com>
Subject Re: Artifact instances in a reactor build
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 05:14:32 GMT
I am not 100% sure, but I think this may break MavenMetadataCache, which
caches Artifact instances and assumes they do not change. In m2e, for
example, we do not flash the cache before each build, only when project
pom.xml changes. So if one of mojos changes cached Artifact instance,
next build may misbehave.

--
Regards,
Igor