maven-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: scm 1.3 release
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:20:13 GMT
You can checkout the trunk and attach a patch to the jira issue.
To checkout the code :

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/ scm

Your change will need a junit.

Then have a look here [1] to know how to submit a patch.

Thanks,
--
Olivier

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-m2-development.html#Creating_and_submitting_a_patch

2009/12/10  <subir.sasikumar@wipro.com>:
> Hi,

1.2] SCM CM/Synergy Provider'
> Will there be any help? I am new to SCM code base.
>
> Regards
> Subir

message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability

>> www.wipro.com

> --
> Olivier

dev-help@maven.apache.org

of this message and any attachments.

> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this
>
> www.wipro.com

Olivier