maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt Zettel <kurt.zet...@metova.com>
Subject Testing a plugin using Maven 3.0-alpha-5
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:03:40 GMT
I have a custom build plugin which was tested with MavenEmbedder.  In the
latest alpha release MavenEmbedder was removed.  I am trying to follow best
practices for running a full, automated integration test, specifically
following the example at the bottom of this page:
http://maven.apache.org/plugin-developers/plugin-testing.html.  Is there an
updated page on creating this sort of test or an example I can follow of how
I can run these tests with the updated Maven version?  Are any existing
plugins testing using this method?

Thank You,

Kurt Zettel