maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Plan for releasing maven-compiler-plugin 2.1
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:38:25 GMT
I don't have the permissions on plexus (AFAIK) if somebody else wants to do
that, then yes, I will wait (until the end of the week providing that I am
told the release will be pushed this week... or if somebody wants to grant
me permissons on plexus, I will push the release myself, but seriously, we
need to get a 2.1 out RSN I see nothing wrong with spinning a 2.2 a week
later using a new plexus-compiler version

-Stephen