maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Site Plugin version 2.1
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:21:02 GMT
Le lundi 21 décembre 2009, Lukas Theussl a écrit :
> The problem on your index page comes from an xdoc source file, not apt.
true, I forgot that I used xdoc in this project...

>  have opened, and closed, http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-374. I
>  don't think that's big enough an issue to hold off the release, in
>  particular there is a workaround (explicitly specify border="0" in your
>  xdoc table).
ok

> For the "Dependency File Details": which version of the
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin are you using? I don't see that with
>  2.1.2.
I'm using 2.1.2 too. I looked into MPRI source, and found startTable(
justification, true ); in
DependenciesRenderer#renderSectionDependencyFileDetails().
Then IMHO this should have been rendered with a border with previous versions,
but wasn't due to a bug in Doxia. Then Doxia 1.1 in maven-site-plugin has a fix
that shows a bug in MPIR 2.1.2 :)
I'll fix MPIR

Regards,

Hervé