maven-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Schneider <pschnei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven 3.0 build failure with IBM SDK 5
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 00:07:40 GMT
Did you get this figured out?  I've seen the MalformedInputException before
on Windows machines when the default character endcoding is being used.

Are you configuring the resource plugin at all, or relying on defaults?  You
might try specifying UTF-8 explicitly in there.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Benjamin Bentmann <benjamin.bentmann@udo.edu