maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Bentmann <benjamin.bentm...@udo.edu>
Subject Re: Site Update for Maven 3.0-alpha-3
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:50:10 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:

> I've staged a sample site here: http://people.apache.org/~brett/staged-maven-site/

+1, I like the proposed structure.

Just one minor thing: I believe the JAR/PDF of the site should be listed
separately as currently and not be part of the table listing the 2.2.1
downloads. The site is meant to cover various Maven versions so I
consider the structure at

   http://people.apache.org/~brett/staged-maven-site/download.html

irritating as it suggests the docs are meant specifically for 2.2.1.

> Alpha 3 is on the download page only, and release notes are drafted: http://people.apache.org/~brett/staged-maven-site/docs/3.0-alpha-3/release-notes.html

Thanks, I happily grabbed that and copied it over to the trunk.

Before we completely merge the branch to trunk, we should look into
releasing the updated plexus-velocity component. There are already
enough snapshot things involved in the site for my taste.

Benjamin