maven-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Kurucz <albert.kur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a cleaned up central repository? (was: Maven Central Repository - Cleanup Efforts)
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:24:17 GMT
Wayne, Who paid Linus to create version 1.0 of the Linux Kernel?
If somebody can create a Maven repo crawler as a hobby project, then
somebody will.
The first Cert List will probably be just the result of some simple
tests, not much.
But many will follow. We will have to protect somehow our bandwidth very soon!