maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Bentmann <benjamin.bentm...@udo.edu>
Subject Re: AW: [DISCUSS] Handling of repositories in POMs of dependencies
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:01:28 GMT
Mark Struberg wrote:

> But in my local repo, all the artifacts from those repositories gets merged to a single
big landfill.

That seems to be a completely independent issue, isn't it? The question
I originally raised was about what repositories ought to be considered
during dependency resolution, not where we should store the local
artifacts/metadata retrieved from them.

So please consider to move this part of the discussion off into another
thread, keeping this thread focused on its actual topic and thereby
easing review of the thread.

Benjamin