maven-dev mailing list archives

From fchrist-...@gmx.de
Subject Injecting custom ConflictResolver using Embedder
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 14:36:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm doing some research on conflict resolving between Java components. Now I would like to
use my own ConflictResolver during a Maven run. I'm using Maven Embedder in my application
and tried several ways on how to manipulate the Plexus container to use my own ConflictResolver.
I used the "customize" interface that is meant to manipulate the container on Embedder startup
but an "addComponent" did not work as expected.

Can someone give me a hint how to do that? I know the Wiki page at [1] that suggests to manipulate
the POM to configure the ConflictResolver that should be used. But I'm working with Embedder
and I can not change the POMs. I would like to inject my ConflictResolver as the default resolver
when the Embedder is created. But how?

Thank you,
Fabian

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Conflict+Resolvers