maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: make cwiki publicly writeable?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:14:48 GMT

On 07/09/2009, at 12:46 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

>>> I created a Maven space with the intent of creating the Maven 3.x
>>> site with it but if you want to migrate the content go for it.
>>
>> ok, will do later in the week once I'm back on deck.
>>
>> Are you saying you're no longer intending for this space to be a
>> site, or that's still down the track?
>
> I'm generating a site from it now (experimental), but you migrating
> the content isn't going to interfere with anything I'm doing.
> Migrate anything you want, when you want.

I migrated the MAVEN space as is to here: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVENOLD/Home

Everything is intact except for usernames that couldn't be matched up
on the CWIKI instance. (I fixed those already listed in maven-
committers though). It can be re-imported pretty easily now if
necessary.

I moved one doc over which looks out of date but relevant for the new
efforts to see how it would go: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Creating+a+Maven+Integration+Test

Before I move any other content over - given this, does it make sense
to pull down the old Codehaus wiki (and change it to direct folks to
the new one) and then just move over the bits that are still relevant?

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Brett