maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Did you upgrade to Snow Leopard (Java 6 & Animal Sniffer)
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 21:26:37 GMT
I expect it to be ready for 1.3-alpha-1 some time next week

currently working on ensuring that java signatures can be created from
maven without the antrun hacks kohsuke has used

life would be easier if maven-toolchain-plugin had an official release
(hint hint)

also I'm looking at making enforcer rule using animal sniffer... may
need to coord with Brian f on that if I have issues

I'm not entirely happy with the current hacky way that the signatures
are loaded... I'd prefer to add them as dependencies to the plugin
rather than the current hack of explicitly pulling the signatures from
the m2 repo... not sure yet if this kind of tight coupling is a good
plan... though it makes non m2 use easier.  6 of one, half dozen the
other

Stephen