maven-dev mailing list archives

From Julien HENRY <henr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : New release of release plugin
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:39:21 GMT
Thanks Olivier.

________________________________
De : Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>
À : Maven Developers List <dev@maven.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi, 25 Août 2009, 16h29mn 16s
Objet : Re: New release of release plugin

Hi,
This require a scm release first.
Some releases were pending due to release sources formats issue as we
have solved this, we can certainly made more releases now.
I can take this point and start this (but I can give an exact date it
depends on my spare time :-) ).

Thanks,
--
Olivier

2009/8/25 Julien HENRY <henryju@yahoo.fr>:
> Hi,
>
> In my company we have pre-commit hook that expect a special comment for commit and tag.
Because of MRELEASE-442 I can't use latest version of release plugin.

--
Olivier