maven-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect license metadata after inheriting org.apache:apache:6
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 18:16:27 GMT
These are added by the maven-remote-resources-plugin and you can
customize the output using per-project velocity templates in src/main/
appended-resources/META-INF/ to add stuff to the basic LICENSE and
NOTICE files. The plugin docs have more instructions.  I think I saw
that someone figured out how to not include the DEPENDENCIES file but
I don't know what they did.

thanks
david jencks