maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Maven 2.X Changes Plugin
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:03:02 GMT
Hi Olivier,

first many thanks for the fast answer on this subject...

> As you know it's an oss project (and people as myself works on this
> during spare time).
Of course i know that it is an oss project...so i want to check if there
is any need for help may be in particular issues ...and the project
didn't decided to continue working on different approaches or ended...

> So if no patch and test case are attached to the issue, it can be more
> longer to be fix.
Of course...

> As I can see all issues for releasing 2.2 [1] are fixed.
> Is there any other particular issue, you'd like to see fixed ?
May be i misunderstand a thing, but currently i'll try to fix a warning
during the build:
..issueLinkTemplate is deprecated..

in my pom i defined:
<issueManagement>
   <system>Redmine</system>
   <url>http://www.supose.org</url>
</issueManagement>

and in the configuration for maven-changes-plugin:
<issueLinkTemplatePerSystem>
   <Redmine>http://www.supose.org/issues/show/%ISSUE%</Redmine>
</issueLinkTemplatePerSystem>

but if i do a mvn changes:changes-report
i get links with "viewissue.jspa/?key=..." ...assuming the entries in
changes.xml used no type so type="default" is assumed here...

I tried different other combinations <system>default</system> and used
<default> as key in the issueLinkTemplatePerSystem but i can't get it to
run...

May be this is simply a misunderstanding on my site...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise