maven-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject Re: Maven 2.2.0 Release work to do
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 13:11:58 GMT
I left the src artifact in place mainly because I misunderstood where it
was coming from. I figured it was generated from the source-jar goal,
not from an assembly descriptor...wasn't thinking too deeply about it,
just assumed we weren't compliant with the recent thread on voting
sources vs. binaries.

I did send the announcement to announce@maven and users@maven, I'll
replay it to announce@asf.

Thanks for working on the JIRA maintenance stuff. I got completely
buried in looking for 2.1.0 reference in the site sources yesterday, and
lost track of some things obviously.

This core release process is incredibly difficult to get right, so it
would be good to have it at least documented.