maven-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE 3] maven-assembly-plugin 2.2-beta-4
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:59:36 GMT
I guess my description wasn't quite precise enough to get people to
look at the snippet.  The snippet I showed has this bit twice:

>> [INFO] [assembly:single {execution: default}]
>> [INFO] Building tar : /Users/david/geronimo/svn/geronimo/genesis/
>> trunk/target/genesis-2.0-SNAPSHOT-source-release.tar.gz [INFO]
>> Building zip: /Users/david/geronimo/svn/geronimo/genesis/trunk/
>> target/genesis-2.0-SNAPSHOT-source-release.zip

I'm pretty sure this is the assembly plugin rather than the source
plugin since it says "assembly:single"

And as I said I don't think this should block the release.

thanks
david jencks