maven-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Maven 2.2.0 (Fourth Attempt)
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:22:13 GMT
That's a fair point. So, would you say it'd be better to reopen 3057 and
assign it to 3.x, or open a new issue that references 3057 and 4167, and
assign that to 3.x?

I lost track of the original reason 4167 was opened, which has indeed
been resolved. Apologies for not paying attention to the page title. :-)

-john